1. Name: Annie Jones
2. What do you do in the eKIDS program? Team Leader in our Kids Church program.
3. Tell us a little about your family: I am married to Martin and we have four boys! Chris, Jakob, Matthew and Andrew! Our family loves fishing, camping and being outdoors. We love hanging out with the wonderful friends we have met through Elevate Church and are a very social group. Chris and Jakob are in high school and keep us busy with their sports. Matthew is in 5th grade and keeps us entertained with his sense of humor and Andrew is 5 and is always on the go!
4. Favorite Hobby or Sport: I enjoy cooking and baking and taking care of this busy family of mine.
5. How long have you been attending Elevate Church? We have been attending since it began and enjoyed every minute of it!
6. How long have you been volunteering in eKIDS? I have been volunteering since Elevate Church began and love seeing these incredible eKIDS grow up and flourish in their relationship with the Lord.
7. Favorite eKIDS Worship Song: SuperHero, of course!
8. What is your favorite thing to do at eKIDS? My favorite thing is just being a part of the wonderful group of kids we have and building relationships with them. I love their questions, their love for God and their blind faith in our loving God.
9. What is your best memory at eKIDS? There are so many and I could not name just one. Personally, it would be watching my kids build their relationship with Jesus through the teaching and encouragement through eKIDS. Every hug I receive from all these kids is a wonderful memory.
10. What else would you like to share? I love the emphasis placed on our Kids programs through our Elevate leaders and am blessed to be a small part of such an incredible program. Seeing these kids love God gives me the encouragement I sometimes need when facing the daily grind of life. Thank you, eKIDS and thank you, parents!